|My "Cheated" version of Red Velvet Cup Cake|
Makes about 25 cup cakes
Baking time 30 minutes
Temperature 170 C
1 packet (500 gm) Bakels Butter Cake Mix
2 tbsp cocoa powder - sieve
1 tsp bicarbonate soda - sieve
300 gm butter
100ml fresh milk
- Beat butter until rise. Add in butter cake mix, cocoa powder and bicarbonate soda. Mix well.
- Add in egg one at a time. Mix well. Pour in fresh milk in 3 batch, mix well after each batch.
- Scoop batter into paper liner and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool before piping the cream cheese frosting.
- Refrigerate before consume.
Cream Cheese Frosting
100 gm unsalted butter
200 gm cream cheese
100 gm icing sugar
- Beat unsalted butter and icing sugar until rise. In another clean bowl beat cream cheese until rise too.
- Mix butter and cream cheese together. Put into piping bag with your favourite nozzle and decorate your cupcake.